About our organisation
For further information, please contact Campaspe PPH on email@example.com or call 54 84 4485 (8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday - Thursday).
Recent achievements snapshot
Get the PDF for Snapshot of Achievements for 2019
Campaspe PCP has a shared commitment to addressing health inequities and social determinants of health through the key domains of partnership work.
- Partnering across sectors involving collaborative planning processes
- Integrating approaches to health promotion and prevention initiatives that enable healthy communities
- Early intervention and integrated care by ensuring better coordination and integration of the service system to improve the consumer journey
The Campaspe PCP currently has a four year catchment wide plan for partnership activities.
Priorities for the four year plan include;
Equity, Access and Service Integration
- Health equity - strengthening service provider knowledge, skills and resources related to vulnerable and disadvantaged groups
- Access - better Access for people to navigate and be supported to the appropriate services with a focus on vulnerable and disadvantaged populations
- Service Integration - facilitate how various parts of the system integrate with each other in the context of current and future health and social reforms
Prevention and Health Promotion
Prevention and Health Promotion funded organisations, and Campaspe Shire Council will work with local partners to align activities for collective impact across Campaspe.
- Healthy eating active living (to support prevention of obesity, diabetes and cancer)
- Prevention of family violence through gender equity
- Reducing harm from alcohol and other drugs, and
- Mental health