In Victoria, the term 'integrated health promotion' refers to agencies and organisations from a wide range of sectors and communities in a catchment working in a collaborative manner using a mix of health promotion interventions and capacity building strategies to address priority health and wellbeing issues (DHHS).
- Campaspe Emergency Food Relief Services during COVID-19 (coronavirus) response
- Campaspe Prevention Plan 2020-2021
- Latest Prevention and Health Promotion report
- Cheap Eats Recipe book (These recipies have been developed for people on a tight budget. They use simple ingredients, just a few standard kitchen items and are easy to follow)
- Healthy Sports/Sporting Club Toolkit 2020 (The Healthy Sporting Clubs Toolkit has been developed to bring all the information how about to be a healthy club, association or league and bring it all together in one place with themes that include healthy food and drink, alcohol, mental health, gender equality and fundraising.)
- Balance for Better Blog
- Active April Blog
Role of Campaspe PCP in Integrated Health Promotion
Prevention and Health Promotion funded organisations, and Campaspe Shire Council work with local partners to align activities for collective impact across Campaspe.
The priorities selected are aligned with the Victorian public health and wellbeing plan 2015–2019 priorities.
Campaspe PCP takes a leadership role in supporting catchment planning and assisting organisations to work together to reduce duplication and fragmentation of effort.
Vision for Health Promotion in Campaspe
Campaspe PCPs IHP vision is to 'improve the health of the Campaspe population, by improving the delivery of IHP approaches through application of evidence based and best practices'
Prevention and Health Promotion funded organisations, and Campaspe Shire Council will work with local partners to align activities for collective impact across Campasp
Rochester and Elmore District Health Service Cafe Infographic 2018 / view PDF /
Kyabram District Health Service Cafe Infographic 2018 / view PDF /
2019 Echuca and Rochester Emergency Food and Support Services Brochure / view PDF /
Kyabram and District Emergency Food and Support Services Brochure / view PDF /
Cheap Eats Cookbook 2017 / view PDF /
Highlights of Health Promotion Achievements in Campaspe 2013-2017 / view PDF /
What is co-design and what does it take to do it well? (TACSI 2016) / view PDF /
Building Socially Inclusive Rural Communities - Complete Resource / view PDF /
Building Socially Inclusive Rural Communities - The Evidence / view PDF /
Buiilding Socially Inclusive Rural Communities - A3 Poster / view PDF /
Campaspe Family Violence Action Groups' agreed purpose 'to drive greater integration and coordination of local services – both universal and specialist – for all those experiencing family violence in Campaspe; and to prevent family violence before it occurs through evidence-based action on gender inequality in settings across the community.'
Gender Equity - Equality and Respect
Raising community awareness about gender equality & respect remains a priority of Campaspe PCP and the Campaspe Family Violence Action group as we know that not all disrespect towards women results in violence. But all violence against women starts with disrespectful behaviour.
Gender Equality - Personas
Gender Equity co-design results:
The Gender Equitable Campaspe Co-design Project 2018-19
Healthy Eating Active Living
A nutritious diet and adequate food supply are central for promoting health and wellbeing. Excessive intake contributes to the risk of obesity, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, some cancers and dental caries. Increased consumption of fruit and vegetables helps reduce the risk of overweight and obesity, heart disease and some cancers.
Campaspe PCP works with member organisations to promote consumption of healthy, sustainable and safe food consistent with the Australian Dietary Guidelines and support healthy food choices to be the easier choice for residents of Campaspe.
- Grant Writing Workshop (Sep 2015) / view PPTX /
- Campaspe Problem Gambling Research Project Report (2011) / view PDF /
- Campaspe PCP Problem Gambling Research Report (2012) / view PDF /
- B ur best - Health Promoting Communities: Being Active Eating Well Project
- Crossenvale Keep Active - Active Participation Project
- Smiles for Miles
- Campaspe Kids Go For Your Life
- Travel Smart II
- YMCA Workplace Wellness Program
- Echuca Regional Health: Health Promoting Hospital
- Sowing the Seeds of Wellbeing
- PACeN Evaluation Project