This activity aims to build the volunteering capacity of local community and health organisations by developing a shared approach to organisational structures, supports, training, recruitment and retention of volunteers.
It also plans to minimise duplication through collaboration and sharing of best practice approaches to ensure consistency of service across the Murray Campaspe area. It will also identify strategies to enhance promotion and recognition of volunteers within the local area.
Campaspe Murray Vibrant Volunteer Network Benchmark Survey Results July 2019 – June 2020
The Campaspe Murray Vibrant Volunteer Network Benchmark Survey launched in July 2020. Data collected from this survey highlights the network activities and informs strategic priorities.
Improve capacity and sustainability of volunteering practices and support across the Campaspe and Murray areas
- To strengthen organisational practices and support across partner organisations by building capacity to develop and sustain improvements to volunteering practices across community and health organisations
- To link partner organisations with web based databases - To support sustainability of volunteering
- To identify training opportunities that support volunteers and organisations to support successful volunteering
- Create collaborative structures across partner organisations that better supports volunteer coordinators with training, peer support and networking, and access to best practice approaches
2020 - 2021 CAMPASPE MURRAY PHOTO COMPETITION
Competition Theme: Volunteers in action.
Community storytelling workshop
This one day workshop will cover how to identify, create and publish compelling community-based content
Friday 12 March 2021
Mercure Port of Echuca
RSVP Tuesday 2 March 2021
firstname.lastname@example.org 5484 4485
Volunteer Victoria Conference 2019
We are so proud of these amazing team members and volunteers who helped showcase our volunteer project at the Volunteer Victoria State Conference in Melbourne recently.
We were lucky enough to present a discussion panel made up of Alma Limbrick Volunteer Project Coordinator Campaspe PCP, Shari Butcher from Echuca Regional Health, Liz Rowsell from Community and Living Respite Services, Sue Coulston a Volunteer at CLRS and Hazel Smith Volunteer at Kyabram District Health Services.
Thanks also to Megan Dehne from «We are Vivid» and Suzanna Barry from CLRS for being there to support us.
Volunteering Victoria State Award Recipient
Campaspe Murray Vibrant Volunteers Network were thrilled to be chosen as winners of the Collaboration Community Impact Award at the recent Volunteering Victoria State Awards held on Wednesday 20 November 2019 at Parliament House.
The Campaspe Murray Vibrant Volunteer Network were chosen as winners of the award because the submission clearly demonstrated the benefit to the local community. The significant increase in network partnerships, new volunteers, and the focus on training all showcase a program that is being carried out to its full potential. The judges also wanted to highlight the work being done in regional areas to build the capacity, resilience and strength of communities.
This project has been another shining example of the valuable work of rural PCP’s in bringing together providers and the platform they provide for valuable resourcing and knowledge sharing.
Pictured in the photo from left to right; Scott Miller (CEO Volunteering Victoria), Alma Limbrick (Campaspe PCP), Emma Brentnall (Campaspe PCP), Shari Butcher (Echuca Regional Health), Liz Rowsell (Community Living & Respite Services) and Anthony Carbines MP (Parliamentary Secretary for Carers & Volunteers in Victoria)
- Re-starting your Volunteer Program
A step-by-step guide for volunteer managers to re-start their volunteer programs during COVID-19.
View full guide here
- When the time comes; managing the return of volunteers to the workplace:
Legal information from Justice Connect for community organisations managing the return of volunteers to the workplace.
- Vibrant Volunteer Newsletter Volume 1 / PDF /
- Vibrant Volunteer Newsletter Volume 2 / PDF /
- Vibrant Volunteer Newsletter Volume 3 / PDF /
- Vibrant Volunteer Newsletter Volume 4 / PDF /
- Vibrant Volunteer Newsletter Volume 5 / PDF /
- Volunteer Handbook Campaspe PCP / PDF /
- National Standards Document / PDF /
- Draft Volunteer Agreement / DOCX/
- Volunteer Role Description Template / DOCX/
- Performance Review Template for Volunteers / DOCX/
- Volunteer Management Policy / DOC/
- Online Induction Video questionnaire & sign off / DOCX
- Vibrant Volunteer Project Key Achievements 2018
- Volunteer Enquiry Flowchart